HAYMAN REESE COMPACT GUARDIAN BRAKE CONTROLLER
GENUINE HAYMAN REESE GUARDIAN SOLID STATE ELECTRONIC ELECTRIC BRAKE CONTROLLER MODEL
The Guardian Timer Brake Controller by Hayman Reese replaces the popular Sentinel 5350. Like its predecessor it has no moving parts or pendulums to adjust, it can be mounted in virtually any position that is in reach of driver and is now 53% smaller. Mounting bracket and hardware are included.It has a slim design to provide more under dash clearance. A conventional four wire hook-up is illustrated in easy to follow instructions.
IMPROVEMENTS INCLUDE : Compact 53% smaller design , Larger and clearer digital display , Easier access to controller settings.
This units slim design and contoured shape are combined to provide more under dash clearance than most other brake controls on the market today. A conventional four wire hook-up is illustrated in easy to follow instructions . Complete with Sync-Control the driver can control the rate of brake application from soft to aggressive my simply moving this control forward or backward. Trailer brakes may also be manually applied by squeezing the Brake Controller's manual control, located on the front of the unit. This also activates the trailer and tow vehicle's stop lights when brakes are applied. A perfect way to help trim trailer sway. Mounting bracket and hardware are included.
- Smartclick™ compatability offers plug & play functionality allowing a quick and easy connection to any Smartclick™ Brake Control Body Harness.
- Digital Display shows “Output” setting, “Sync” setting, brake overload or short connection and aids in hookup troubleshooting.
- 3 Year Limited Warranty.
- Advanced internal circuit protection to prevent damage if incorrectly wired.
- 100% solid state construction.
- No moving parts or pendulums.
- No hydraulic connections.
- No levelling required.
- Compact size, mounts anywhere inside passenger compartment.
- Unique “Sync” adjustment for towing different trailers.
- Soft touch variable manual control.
- Meets all Australian Standards.
- Includes mounting bracket, hardware, comprehensive installation instructions & trouble shooting guide.
- For use on 12v negative ground systems only.
- Suits 1, 2 3 or 4 axles
Its simple operation, slim design and wide range of mounting options make it the perfect choice for today's towing vehicles.