CARBON Carbon 4WD Electric 9500lb Winch
Carbon Winches 9.5P Winch is a 9500lb line pull winch and can meet the rugged demands of off-road and utility use in Australian conditions. It is designed to deliver the best value, reliability and service life for an entry level winch user. The main features include:
• 6.2 HP Series Wound motor
• 158:1 ratio 3 stage planetary gearbox
• Automatic brake in the gearbox housing end – (No heat build up on drum)
• Rotating ring gear freespool clutch assembly which minimises freespool drag and completely eliminates clutch engagement issues.
• Power in and power out via a plug in hand remote or a wireless remote controller. Remote controller has auto off and failsafe operation features built in. The receiver is fully sealed and impervious to water.
• 500amp sealed solenoid unit with a 3 position mounting bracket allowing you to mount the control box over the motor, over the drum or remote mounted on the bull bar.
Handle remote control and wireless remote control
Rated line pull: 9500 lbs, (4310 kg) single-line
Motor: 12V DC 6.2HP series wound motor
Remote Control: Remote Switch, 12’ (3.7m) lead.
Wireless Remote Control: Included
Geartrain: 3-Stage Planetary.
Gear Ratio: 158:1
Clutch (freespooling): Rotating Ring Gear
Brake: Full load automatic brake installed in the gearbox housing end. No heat on drum.
Drum Diameter/Length: 2.5’’/8.8’’ (64mm/224mm)
Synthetic Rope: 24m x 10MM