RHINO RACK Sunseeker Awnings
The Sunseeker Awning is a must-have for any great adventure. Savour the great outdoors with the added benefit of UV50+ rating on your portable shade.
Simply mount the Sunseeker Awning to your roof rack and roll out the 2.0m awning to create a lovely 4sqm / 43sq ft shaded area for you and your family to relax in, and if you're looking for extra space, the Sunseeker Awning also comes in a 2.5m variant. The Sunseeker Awning is perfect for watching sport, camping, picnics, lunch breaks at work and lazy days at the beach.
Our easy-to-use design means the Sunseeker can be set up or packed away within minutes. Everything you need is included: poles, ropes, pegs, plus a fitting kit to help you mount the awning to your roof rack. When not in use, simply store the awning away in its heavy-duty PVC bag until next time.
Braving hot summer days or rainy days doesn't mean you have to sacrifice your comfort (or your skin!) So take the Sunseeker Awning on your next trip, and enjoy the great outdoors.
- Quick & Easy to set up and pack down
- Made from 210D R/S water resistant canvas
- UV-protected with a UV50+ rating
- Mould resistant
- Rust Proof
- Water resistant rating of PU 2000mm
- Includes Sunseeker Extension Adaptor (Extensions sold separately check product compatibility for details)
- Velcro tensioning tabs attached to the awning to aid water runoff
- Sturdy support telescopic poles made from black anodised aluminium
- Spikes at the base of each pole aid in securing them to the ground with a convenient peg rope
- Large easy-grip zipper tags for convenience
- Black heavy duty PVC 540gsm carry bag
- All hardware covered in plastic caps for protection and to reduce wear & tear
- Protective patches fitted to the corners of the awning to increase strength, durability, and longevity of the awning
- Fits all Rhino-Rack and Thule roof racks with specific fitting kits
- Included is a bracket that will work on the Pioneer systems