CARBON 12K 12000lb Electric winch with synthetic rope
Carbon Winches 12K Winch is a 12000lb line pull winch and can meet the rugged demands of off-road and utility use in Australian conditions. It is designed to deliver the best value, reliability and service life for an entry level winch user. The main features include:
• 6.2 HP Series Wound motor
• 216:1 ratio 3 stage planetary gearbox
• Automatic brake in the motor housing drum plate – (No heat build up on drum)
• Rotating ring gear freespool clutch assembly which minimises freespool drag and completely eliminates clutch engagement issues.
• Power in and power out via a plug in hand remote or a wireless remote controller. Remote controller has auto off and failsafe operation features built in. The receiver is fully sealed and impervious to water.
• 500amp sealed solenoid unit with a 3 position mounting bracket allowing you to mount the control box over the motor, over the drum or remote mounted on the bull bar.
Handle remote control and wireless remote control